XYM - Symbol ---

Please add new coin from XEM snapshot airdrop.

It is on coin market cap :slight_smile:

Hi @MattLong6 ! Already there image

1 Like

Accointing phone app syncs XYM properly but for some reason the website doesn’t register the price of XYM.

For clarification, I have 200 XYM in my custom Symbol Wallet. When I look using the phone app I see the price and coin in my coin list. When I look on the website the coin does not appear in my list and the Wallet shows $0.

1 Like

Interesting. Yeah @Rod can you look into this?

1 Like

As of this morning I now see XYM in desktop portfolio. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it showing for you @MattLong6 ?

The same thing is now happening for ORO. I see it in my list of coins on phone app but not when viewing my portfolio on the website. Also the value is my portfolio between the phone app and website is off by the value of my ORO. Very odd @Rod

I had the same issue today, but now it’s fixed. Could you please double-check your wallets and exchanges and see if there aren’t any issues there @Dbostik?

1 Like

let me know please tomorrow if you still have this issue so we can take a look @Dbostik

All seems good on my end :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still not showing up on web version for me. I see it in the app though.

Webpage (XYM)

App (XYM):

As for ORO, I do not hold any, let me temporarily put it in as if I had it and then delete it.
Interesting, I do not see ORO on the Portfolio page, but I see it in my transactions on Desktop. On Mobile, I can see it as normal on the Portfolio Page.

Hey guys! This is a known issue and we are currently working on it. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

You guys rock!

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

The same is now happening for MARSH. I can see it in the app but not on desktop.

Hi @Dbostik! Please, let us know if the issue continues over the next days. Sometimes the issue might come directly from the price provider or the exchange.

1 Like