XUMM-Wallet API integration

Integration der XUMM-Wallet über API

Hey! Thanks for the Feature Request! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

If you are requesting a new exchange or wallet to be added to Accointing, please consider an alternative while collective vote. Please see the section Getting Started By Importing Your Wallets/Exchanges in this article: Getting Started: A Basic Usage Guide - The Hub: Crypto and Bitcoin Tax Blog | ACCOINTING.com

1 Like

Hey Matt

How would you suggest someone proceed if they needed to add a hundred+ XUMM wallet assets to Accointing’s platform?

Melvin

At this time we do not support the XUMM blockchain for auto tracking.
If you can download a CSV file of all your transactions I would do that and upload them. The link above can help with that if you are unfamiliar how.

Sadly, at this time, that is all we can offer.

Matt

My apologies I was referring to the XUMM Wallet/XUMM Community and yes, I understand the downloading and uploading of all transactions with a CVS file. You mention all you can offer but you already offer several assets from the XUMM wallet. Here are a few assets from the XUMM Wallet/XUMM Community listed below:

SOLO

EQ
XFLOKI
CCN
XRDOGE
GREYHOUND
ELS
CSC
XPUNK
XDUDE

VGO

The other assets I’m referring to adding come from the same place. Is it possible for me to send a list of assets that I have value and assets where a transaction fee was paid? Sidenote; some of the assets are valued in the hundreds to thousands? Before I proceed to forward the list I personally need to be added.; below is a link to all of the assets listed on the XUMM where the details are available,

https://xumm.community/tokens

Melvin

I am happy to inform you that we now automatically add the coins listed on CoinMarketCap’s website. Unfortunately, if the digital asset is not available on CoinMarketCap we are currently unable to add it. When it has been added to CMC, we will gladly add it to our database.

If your coin is at a 1:1 value of another coin, please go to the review section and sync the value of it as described in this article:

Please consider voting for these 2 posts in the meantime:

Manual entry of tokens: Manual entry of tokens (those not listed on CoinmarketCap)
Missing currencies: Use CoinGecko API For Missing Currencies