Wrong Realised Gains

I only purchased Luna, never sold anything but I have a realised gain showing in the report.

Can you send me screenshots and let me know which wallet/exchange you are using?

my account today has been saying I have 1,619.19 and I only have 356.75 in MANA

Thanks and please respond in English only
Matt

Dear Matt,

I have to apologise, I just noticed that I did take some profit, so all good.

Many thanks anyway

Chris

1 Like

I would need some screenshots of your issue and I need to know which exchange/wallet you are using.

@scubachardonnay am I good to close the post? :slight_smile:

yes, all good, txs

the dashboard says 1,643 I have 81.394 MANA at 3.74 per coin will I get taxed on the 1600 or the 300?

Check the solution in this post: Portfolio Value graph incorrect
Also, can you send me a screenshot of your missing currencies under the Review tab?
Here is an article if prefer to read over watching that video. https://accointing.com/the-hub/2021/calculated-and-actual-balance/

Also keep in mind that Accointing takes the prices from CoinMarketCap, not from the exchanges themselves. Getting the prices from the exchanges themselves would take a ton of time and energy and may be possible in the future, but not at this time.

If a transaction is off, please manually fix it by making it an OTC transaction instead.

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.