Wrong balance in tax report

A few days ago I ordered one of the packages to create the tax report for the past year.

After creating the report, I noticed that the overall balance is way to high (1-2x of the actual portfolio value) on the report. The current portfolio value also differs from the historical values inside the plotted holdings graphic.

I first thought that there was a problem with the wallet sync, so I reimported all my wallets (binance, kraken, uphold, coinbase, hardware wallet) again. This did not fix the problem.

As far as I can remember, the holdings graphic was correct until December.

Please fix the problem. I can’t used the generated report, because it is wrong!

Please read this and then let me know if that solves your issue.

Most likely you are going to have to go through the full data set and make sure it looks right and then go through the review page and make sure that looks correct.

Hi Matt,

thanks for the information, but it does not solve the problem.

I just did an other full import of all my wallets and receive the same problem. Also I manually checked and fixed the first two review steps.

It looks like there’s a problem with the Binance sync.
When looking at the full data set, there are many duplicate bookings for the same day and currency. Only the booking time is different (up to one hour).

Maybe it’s the same issue like Binance - daily earn interest duplicating

Thank you, yes we are aware of the Binance Earn issues, that is a new thing with Binance’s API and we have not fully set it up yet.
For now, please classify all duplicates as ignored and fill in the holes in your full data set manually.

This topic was automatically closed after 11 days. New replies are no longer allowed.