When I contact support I cannot register. I get a "captcha verification failed"

Accointing is hung up on Step 4 Missing Funds. That is the last thing I tried to do.

I can’t do or see anything else other than the Review area.

Everywhere else I see an Accointing icon stating “Loading”

When I contact support I cannot register. I get a “captcha verification failed”

My Accointing.com credentials don’t work when trying to login to support.accointing.com. However, I can get beyond the “captcha verification failed” (try using a different browser, if it happens) to register on support.accointing.com, but it says that the email is already being used. So, I clicked on “Forgot your password?” which results in a blank section where the username and password fields used to be.

Hi!

The captcha issue is currently being investigated. Meanwhile please send your support tickets to support@accointing.com . As for the original issue, please try deleting the cookies from your current browser or try using incognito mode / another browser.

1 Like

I deleted the cookies, recreated the api link and still have the problem.

I attempted update from my mobile Accointing app and had the same problem

Hey guys, are you still experiencing these issues?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey guys, @tomlog said that he is still experiencing this issue.
@dbh and @nchampagne is it working for you?

I talked with our team and they said that ours ticket submission no longer requires a captcha anymore. Can you please try to clear the cache if you are experiencing this issue anymore? :slight_smile:

Yes, the issue still persists as described here after clearing the cache and cookies.

1 Like

Thank you @nchampagne we though we had fixed the error and then no one responded for awhile so we closed the post. We are looking into it now :slight_smile:

This error still exists. Please fix this issue.

There is no capture verification anywhere. Just a constant error message. Tried both FF and Chrome. No dice.

I’m not sure now if the tickets I submitted have been registered or not as I did not get a “we have your support ticket” email after submission of tickets. And obviously cannot create a support account.

Please fix this issue.

This is our new form.
Is there an issue with this form?

It is the same web address and form for tickets but this is not the issue. The capture issue is for creating a support account at Accointing as per the pictures in the previous post.

Apologies if the topics are a little mixed together but it is a similar issue.

https://support.accointing.com/en/support/login

1 Like

Try now :slight_smile: We updated some DNS settings.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.