What on earth causes the 'No purchase history' error for an order

I had the funds to make the order yet Accointing flags it as a ‘No purchase history’ error.

I bought some cryptocurrency and the purchase went through as 8 separate orders and they all went through at exactly the same time, to the second.

The error always goes onto the same order of the 8 total orders. The orders were bought into Accointing via file import. In fact all orders for this exchange go in through file import, they have no API route.

I had the funds necessary to make the order.

Why am I getting this error?

Go to Review in the top right, and then go to step 4.
If you cannot figure out what is wrong in the Full Data set, then click Fix for me.
I would suggest that you refresh all your wallets before your do click Fix for me, to see if the refresh fixes it first.

A common thing is that the API did not catch the fee, so this error may accrue and say that you are missing purchase data for some tiny amount.

Thanks for replying Matt,

I don’t want to force through using the ‘fix it for me’ option unless I really have to. You must have come across this problem before.

The orders weren’t brought in by API, they were done with the CSV (actually EXCEL) route. All inputs to this wallet are done this way. It doesn’t accept API at all.

Finally we are talking about an error of about $5,000 (five thousand dollars!), it is not a trivial amount caused by ‘dust’ or what have you.

I tried the refresh before and again just now but it has no effect.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Would you be willing to allow us to take a look at that data? If so please fill out this form :slight_smile:

Dear Matt,

By which I would need to email you the entire database?

I don’t know about that.

Best regards,

The miscalculation error should be fixed now. Please refresh your wallets and let me know if it is working now :smiley:

Matt,

Thanks for the reply.

The wallet in question is manual only, how do I refresh a manual wallet? Do I delete all the records from that wallet and load them again?

I tried by just deleting the eight records that are associated with the error; they all had the same time stamp (incidentally, the error always locates on the same transaction of those eight) but it made no difference, the error is still there.

By the way, when I deleted the eight records the warning message that pops up on the screen states that “This is an API imported transaction…” when it isn’t. These records, and all records from this particular exchange, were imported from CSV file. This exchange has no API facility.

I refreshed all other relevant wallets that had API links.

I still have the same error. Nothing has changed.

Best regards,

Are you able to send me screenshots?
You cannot refresh a manual wallet.
If this is a manual wallet then this is weird and maybe another bug.
When you are editing your total data set, does something pop up in the top right that says to re-calcuate? Click on that.

Matt,

I always click any ‘calculate’ button that appears, to recalculate the database.

I attached two screen shots. It is the same view, first has the error message clicked so you can read it. (please delete them after you have looked at them).

The error always appears on that same order for 25,230.7723 XRP.

Hey @Chispa can you send us your full data set so that we can take a deeper look?
Please download it here and submit it with the form below:

@Matt Thanks the explanation.

1 Like

Sorry, don’t want to do that.

What normally causes this problem?

Regards

When you submitted the 2 screenshots to our email team, what did they say?

(post deleted by author)

I have another example of the ‘no purchase history’ error.

The entire purchase, withdrawal and deposit history is shown below.

I bought 34,914.95 SGB on Bitrue with XRP in two transactions (you can see these two transactions in the image called ‘finish_result’).

I withdrew these 34,914.95 Songbird, and included the 20 XRP fee. I also included the txID. (see image ‘withdraw_songbird_from_bitrue’ which shows how I filled out the transaction form).

I deposited these now 34,894.95 Songbird (I subtracted 20 XRP fee) into MetaMask. I also included the txID. (see image ‘deposit_songbird_into_metamask’ which shows how I filled out the transaction form).

Notice in image ‘finish_result_with_NO_PURCHASE_HISTORY_error_message’ it shows a NPH for 19.9972 XRP.

deposit_songbird_into_metamask