Web App will not allow Login

All of a sudden, I cannot login to the web app. The mobile app is fine. I have not changed my username or password. Is the site down??

Hello, @tomwilkpsu are you still having issues? How are you signing in? With Google for example or with an email and password?

Email and Password. It worked great for weeks and bam, now broken. I am using Google Chrome version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (x86_64) on Mac OS version 10.15.7 (Catalina). The Chrome developers tools Console is saying 403 forbidden for https://auth.accointing.com/co/authenticate. The mobile app is working fine with the same credentials. I have not tried logging out of the mobile yet. Maybe I need to reset my password from the mobile and that will fix it.

Please advice ASAP.

Tom

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that.

Please send an email to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Hey @tomwilkpsu have you tried a different browser? Are you still having login issues?

I updated my password and resyched the Web and mobile versions and all is well now. Clearly there is some weird bug. Keep an eye out for it.

Tom

1 Like

I’m glad all worked out! Thank you for the feedback! Am I good to close the topic?