VOTE for TRILLION token quantity

Currently, Accointing can support more than 99 Billion tokens. There are many tokens with Quadrillion supplies now, so please increase the limit.

Love,
Tom Jones

The limit should at the very least be 999 Trillion, but i don’t think there should even be a limit. Ive gotten to almost 200 Billion in a single transaction worth about $650, so obviously if i would have invested more it would have been a lot higher than that.

Can we get this fixed as soon as possible please.

1 Like

What you, unfortunately, will have to do until Accointing implements this is. In your manual transaction use the max coin limit. Then make another manual transaction to add the rest.
Let me know if this works or if a coin limit is also reached on the wallet page.
It worked when I tried it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Matt,
Your suggestion worked for me. I entered it like this manually. In the mobile app, GEMS and ZOOT are now displayed with the correct number for me.

In the display in the browser (Accointing - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & Tax Software) both (GEMS and ZOOT) are not listed and their “value” also seems to be missing. For me there is a difference in the total value in the Accointing App and in the browser.

1 Like

hey @CryptoCalypso can you send photos of the incorrect GEMS and ZOOT and send it to the following email:

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately there are already many tokens with that high supply.
And if you buy soon enough you get 100 of trillions. In that case, I can’t use it (adding 1000 transactions)