VeChain (VET) - Tracking support for Wallets

Hello Accointing Team,

Would be awesome if you could add the Function to track VeChain (VET) Wallets in Accointing as well.
Just Like XRP or Ethereum, without adding manual transactions.

Thanks.

Accointing - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & Tax Software is this it?

1 Like

Yes it’s this :+1:t3: Awesome :fire:
this feature weren‘t available back then. Maybe it was updated and i didnt catch up.

Update:

I have found some Issues, i connected my wallet.
Have 2 improvement proposals:

• there is an Issue with VTHO transactions, they displayed me that i‘ve sended VET, but i sended VTHO.
    So there is showing me a false Valuation.

• the transaction hash is wrong, you should not use the Etherscan Website for transactions.
    VeChain has its own Explorer, they are not on Ethereum anymore. For example https://explore.vechain.org/

Pls fix these 2 problems. Thanks

1 Like

Actually, there are several tokens on the VeChainThor Blockchain (not just $VET and $VTHO). Currently every transaction will always be registered with VET, which is wrong.

See full list of tokens here: VeChain Tokens

1 Like

VThor airdrop still doesn’t work. When I look at my wallet, Accointing still displays I own only VET. That’s not true, I really need some sort of tracking for my VTHOR. It’s nearly impossible to track new Vthor token manually.

@frankgordon does your 2 issues still exists?
@GregC can I also get an update from you?
@CoinzZz which blockchain are your VTHOR airdrop on? Are you tracking your wallet with your VeChain address?

Hello Matt,

i also tried to import my vechain wallet address, the tokem amount is totally wrong and it also doesnt recognize VTHO.
VTHO is running on vechain

could you please add these tokens?
Plair
OCE
Vtho
all 3 tokens are running on vechain and can be found on coinmarketkap. i cant post the link, otherwise this post is marked as spam…

thanks

I track my VeChain wallet with the wallet address. Accounting says My wallet only contains VET, but of course there’s VTHOR too. As soon as you hold VET in your Wallet you get some VTHOR. I don’t expect Accounting to update every few seconds to track my VTHOR gains. But the software should at least track new VTHOR once a day, but right now VTHOR isn’t shown at all

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

I may have found the issue. @CoinzZz does it show any missing currencies for you? Because I do not think VTHOR is on CoinMarketCap at the moment, but it should still show up as a missing currency.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

@pizzamann
VTHOR - Not aviable on CoinMarketCap
(If your post is marked as spam, I have the authority to override that :slight_smile: )

Dear Matt,

VTHO is on cmc: VeThor Token (VTHO) Kurs, Grafiken, Marktkapitalisierung | CoinMarketCap

Thank you, it has already been added :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Matt,

thanks for the quick update.
it seems the tracking of the vechain wallet is still very wrong, it only recognizes VET, not the other coins.
the VET amount is also totally wrong, way too high

propper VTHO tracking would also be very nice. you are getting VTHO automatically every block, but this is not marked as a transaction on the blockchain.

best

2 Likes

This is the problem I tried to point out the whole time. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

1 Like

The issue should be fixed, please let me know :smiley:

1 Like

Dear Matt,

thanks for the update.
it seems to import most of the coins now correctly,
BUT the generated VTHO is not shown, so some VTHO is still missing.

if you hold VET in your wallet, u get a small amount of VTHO each block. this is not marked as a transaction on the blockchain, it is directly credited to the wallet.

is it possible to somehow also account for that?

2 Likes

The VTHO generation rate is 0,000432 VTHO per VET per day (basic generation rate). As @pizzamann mentioned the post before you get a small amount every block. I know it isn’t possible to track VTHO live, but Accounting should be able to take a snapshot of the wallet at least once a day for tax purposes.
@Matt

the VTHO is a know issue, we are working on it, thank you guys!

1 Like

Hello Matt,

are there any updates on the issue or any rough timeline when this could be fixed?