Vechain VET and vethor VTHO tokens are not correctly imported in accointing

When I added a vechain wallet address, my VET and VTHO tokens are not listed separately. Instead VET and VTHO tokens are combined and all counted at VET tokens. This gives an inaccurate wallet balance. Can you please look into this.

I do not personally have a VeChain wallet. Would you be willing to share with me your public address so I can look further into this issue?

Hey @henkiepenk, just checking if you still need help or not?

Ich habe auch das Problem, dass bei Eingabe der Wallet Adresse nur die VET angezeigt werden. Die VTHO, die auf der gleichen Adresse liegen werden hier nicht angezeigt. Das führt dazu, dass ich die VTHO Transaktionen im Moment “ignoriert” habe. Die Lösung ist aber nicht optimal.

I need help with that. VTHO doesn’t show up and VET amount is tracked way higher on accointing than reality.

1 Like

@kido this is a known issue. We are working hard to get to it, but our time and energy is elsewhere right now.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

1 Like

Actually, we just published a patch for this, please refresh and see if it is fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Matt,
the VTHO are still not shown for me. I double checked my public adress with VeChain Sync Wallet. Seems that the issue still exists.
Grüße
Marco

1 Like

Okay, I will let them know that this is still an issue :slight_smile:

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

We are hiring!

You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

Heyy guys, is this the issue with VTHO?