Value eQuad not showing in Coinbase Wallet

Coinbase Wallet is successfully imported but shows zero for eQuad value. After assigning QuadrantProtocol as eQuad it records the quantity of eQuad but is still is showing the value as 0.00 USD.

This is because CoinMarketCap is having an issue with the value of QuadrantProtocol. I should be fixed soon. I submitted a ticker within CoinMarketCap to make sure they are aware :slight_smile:

Matt, thanks for the update. Holding thumbs.

1 Like

Looks like it is working now! Let me know what you see on your end :smiley:

Hi Matt,

No results on my side. eQuad is visible but no value. Also stays on my dashboard as unknown currency.

image.png

Regards

Gert

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

So now that you synced QuadrantProtocol to eQUAD and clicked SAVE in on the missing currencys page. It is still not showing a value?

I was able to recreate the issue by simply manually adding 10000 EQUAD into a test wallet and it says $0 instead of $58. I will create a bug request for you :slight_smile:

Hi Matt,

Thanks and waiting for the solution.

Thanks,

Gert

1 Like

We are hiring! You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

Hi Matt,

Any news or progress?

Regards,

Gert

The issue is because CMC does not report this coin’s value. We do have plans in our pipeline to add the following:
Manual entry of tokens:

Missing currencies: