Unable to create Cardano wallet link

I have attempted on multiple occasions to add a connection to my Cardano wallet, and receive the “Something went wrong” message every time.

Hi @Schnout! First of all, I apologize for the inconvenience. Second of all, this is a known issue from our end and we are currently taking care of it. Hope to be able to update you soon.

1 Like

Has this been resolved? I tried importing a Cardano wallet using the public key from Daedalus and it did not succeed.

1 Like

Please try with the “addr” address and not the “acct” address

I hope this is not the end solution…

We will be reviewing this connection this week. We will keep you posted if we push any updates for it.

2 Likes

AdaLite compatibility?
Ledger hardware wallets non-expub compatibility? (LedgerLive doesn’t support ADA)
Workarounds?
Workthroughs?
No Plans?
Anything?

Cardano’s market cap is ± 70billion; 4th Rank! My friends, what exactly do you have in mind! You’re busy. We are all busy. What’s most distressing is the silence. That doesn’t get it done folks. News, good or bad, convey’s business acumen. Silence is conveys indifference.

Accointing + Cardano = Success

You’re absolutely right. We shouldn’t delay the responses and we sincerely apologize for that. We hope to have a push this week that will help address some of the issues with Cardano. I will keep you posted.

2 Likes

Hey! We are still working on it. Apologies for the delay.

2 Likes

Hallo! Bitte fixed das. Ich muss mittlerweile hingehen und mehrere Cardano Wallets mit den jeweils verwendeten Adressen anlegen. Wenn der Public Key funktionieren würde, wäre die Sache wirklich Anwendungsfreundlicher. Danke!

Still isn’t fixed. Accounting still can’t track public keys (acct)
Same goes with staking adresses. Are there any updates on this topic?

Not yet. We are still cleaning up. Some other connections first. Thanks guys for your patience.

1 Like