Trust Wallet BTC sync

I am trying to sync the BTC from my Trust Wallet. I believe Accointing is looking for an “XPUB” address but the address that Trust Wallet provides is a “ZPUB” address. As I test, I entered my Zpub address into Blockchair and all of my BTC transactions were found, so that is definitely the correct address. However when I use the Zpub address in Accointing, it gives me a “something went wrong” error on the wallet page. Trust Wallet is a very popular wallet and BTC is the most popular coin, so I am sure there must be a way to sync this with Accointing. Please assist.

Hi! We took a look at this today in our prio meeting and we will be addressing it this week. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for your quick reply! Love the software so far! Tried many and so far I like this one the best.

1 Like

Hello, just checking if there is any update on this.

Hello! Still working on it I believe, but let me double-check on this tomorrow and get back to you

Ok thanks so much for your reply. Im standing by for the good news!

Regards,

Douglas Dweck

1 other issue I have is that my total value listed at the top and the total value listed in the graph dont match:

Regards,

Douglas Dweck

You can learn more about why is that here: Calculated and Actual Balance on the Accointing.com Platform

Regarding Trust Wallet, is it still not working for you?

I did my account review and then recalculated the account and all is fixed now between calculated and actual balances. Thanks for your help on that.

As far as Trust Wallet, it is still not syncing it in.

Here is my BTC ZPUB (not XPUB, as Trust Wallet does not give you that for BTC) address:
zpub6rhdesmMsVC8cKTi1MGL7UQXyv3pUhUbSD9kU3zGJb4a2Ln74eQJ9mn524SJNVJaUxyCNs8EySWSh8MPVzJ7BqntvDLhwg8fcB18DbrBMxA

You may see that the address is correct and all the transactions are listed on Blockchair:
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/xpub/zpub6rhdesmMsVC8cKTi1MGL7UQXyv3pUhUbSD9kU3zGJb4a2Ln74eQJ9mn524SJNVJaUxyCNs8EySWSh8MPVzJ7BqntvDLhwg8fcB18DbrBMxA

Regards,

Douglas Dweck

Hi Douglas: we are working on this issue but we have a partial solution:

You can try using this converter to xpub while we fix this issue. It won’t provide all your transactions for now but it will show you your actual balance for that wallet. Bitcoin Extended Public Key Converter

Glad this is being looked into :+1:

1 Like

Ok that seemed to do the same thing as if I used the wallet address. Meaning the address that you would send funds to. Just the most recent transaction was listed. The account happens to have a zero balance so it reads zero regardless. Please let me know when the fix is in for ZPUB so all the transactions come in. I need them there so that they can match the exchange that received them.

Regards,

Douglas Dweck

1 Like

Trust Wallet is pretty popular. I am surprised that I still cant sync with that. I really need those wallet transactions to sync with Accointing.

Hi! Today we took a look at the priorities for next week and this is part of it. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Excellent thanks so much. So far loving Accointing. This is the only issue, everything else is great.

Regards,

Douglas Dweck

I have the same issue, I am struggling to add BTC wallet from TrustWallet. using the ZPUB, I only see Deposits and not the Withdrawals…

Rod, this issue is now 27 days old. Any update?

Hey guys! This fix is supposed to be scheduled for next week. We sincerely apologize for the delay in response. We are working overtime to try to facilitate more integrations. I will update you the soonest. Again, thanks for your patience and support.

1 Like

Hi Rod, is there any update?

Have we given up on this?