TRON wallet issues: balances and import of failed transactions

After a long time the TRON wallet import works, but I found two issues:

(1) TRON wallet balance is only calculated, but not read from the account itself. Therefore, a discrepancy is not visible within accounting. (For most of the wallets this is shown: “This external wallet reports a different balance than the imported transactions result in on Accointing.”)

(2) TRON transactions that failed (e.g. FAILED-OUT OF ENERGY) are not imported. But these transactions often consumed TRX which leads to wrong balances.

To take a closer look at this, please DM me with your information?
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account is encrypted.

(3) Claiming Rewards from staking/freezing is imported as a deposit with wrong amount (0).

Thank you for the PM. I got your public wallet address and will forward it to the devs for testing. I replied to your PM with more details :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com