In my Metamask wallet I have ETH and TRIAS. When I connected to Accointing only ETH shows up. I went through the process of assigning TRIAS to the correct token and Accointing shows all my currencies are assigned, but I can’t get it to see my TRIAS holdings.
I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:
- Screenshot of the error you received
- Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
- Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error
- A link to this page (This Community Board Post)
- Are you holding the new or old version?
Please send all of this to email@example.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.
We are hiring! Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.