Transaction Limit

I’m using several different bots for crypto trading within my company. Therefore, I have created an Accointing account recently and thinking about getting a Pro account soon. But the transaction limit of 50000/year forces me to look for other options.

How are >50k transactions handled regarding tax report. Is there really a maximum?

We have a maximum because our system cannot handle it and most of our customers do not get anyways near that many transactions unless they are using a trading bot. We need to upgrade our system to support more transactions, which is not doable for us at this time.

If this is a problem for you, please fill out the form for a refund:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:

We still use the free account plan, so there’s no need for a refund.

Concerning your answer: This means, Accointing is in general not suitable for people using bots because of its transaction limits (at least people can try for free if more needed). Good to know and thanks for the fast support!

The transaction limit is only for printing tax reports, users can still import in as many transactions as they want.

So you could say that this is a limit per year? Like if I will have less than 50k transactions for 2021 I will be able to create a tax report for 2021 even if there are more than 50k transactions in my account?

I’m asking since I’m also using a trading bot and will reach the 50k limit in a year or two.

Your account can have unlimited transactions for portfolio tracking.
Your tax report is at a cap 50k transactions. So if you have less than 50k transactions for the tax document (or the custom range you select) then you are good.