Track Binance Earn wallet

Assets on Binance Earn wallet are not synced.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Currently just the Spot wallet is tracked via the API.

Would be great if the Binance Earn Wallet and the assets that are currently staked (via Staking, Launchpool and Staking) could be tracked as well.

2 Likes

Same for me!
So vote this up :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed, but also for other exchange earn wallets such as KuCoin

3 Likes

I would like to have this feature too!

Me too! Chrrently Flexible stacking are synced while Fixed stacking do not sync. (binance)

1 Like

Yep, same issue here, “Flexible” products sync fine, “Fixed” don’t, and nor do “Liquid Swaps”.

1 Like

for every one who want to have this implemented, write a request to binance support team.
I raised this issue yesterday with binance and got following answer:

“We understand your concern. Currently, there hasn’t an endpoint that could query the staking history. We have recorded this issue and forward it to the tech team. You could also send this request to product@binance.com, once it will be approved and implemented in the future, then you can see it in our updates.”

So everyone who want to have this function should write an email to the product team and make this a high priority :wink:

4 Likes

Emailed. Good shout.

Emailed to. Let’s get this :slight_smile:

have you guys heard anything back from Binance about this? I also emailed them but nothing back …

nope, i did not got an answer to my mail.

I have got at least 75% of my crypto in the Earn section of Binance, because I’m using their Saving or Staking products. It would be awesome if that amount could be represented in the Binance wallet in my Accointing portfolio too, because without it, it makes Accointing useless to me.

1 Like

Hi @jop , what I have noticed is that the cryptos I have in binance variable savings shows up in accounting with the up to date values, how’ve the cryptos in binance fixed don’t show up.

Emailed, no answer so far.

Same for me, It would become so much easier to track our profits and losses then.

Same here - feature to track Binance Earn section would be much appreciated!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know where we are:
Binance does not send their EARN feature data through their API and that is why Accointing does not have your data. For Binance Earn, you would need to upload a csv file of the data. That could be in your existing Binance exchange wallet or in a separate wallet, your choice. If Binance ever provides their Futures data via their API we will be sure to add it :smiley:

Here are other things that may help:

Liquidity Pools: below is a link to a blog post about the topic, staking pools would be handled the same way as liquidity pools. How to Import Liquidity Pool Transactions to ACCOINTING.com - Accointing Blog - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & tax Software

Hey guys! I understand your frustration with the staked and staking classifications so just to clear this out from our standpoint:

all tokens that were staked=do not classify
all tokens that came as a reward for staked tokens=staking

The reason why we don’t have more strict guidelines is because there aren’t any and they are subject to the interpretation of the different jurisdictions. That bein said, here is an article from Bloomberg providing further context on the matter:

Now, the lender could be considered to have converted their crypto for another crypto when they “stake” their money into the liquidity pool and received another token they can sell elsewhere. That is a taxable event, so in this example, just as dividends are taxable, so are tokens generated from staking activities.

However, it’s not as straight-forward as that because this transaction can also be viewed in another way; in that what the lender deposited in the liquidity pool is still their money and the tokens they receive in exchange is nothing more than a receipt. That means it is not a taxable event.

Meanwhile, on the borrower’s side, it can be argued that depositing collateral and receiving a loan in a different token form is akin to an exchange transaction, so a taxable event. Of course, usually taking a loan is not a taxable event. However, the transaction on a DeFi is unique. Unlike conventional loans, it includes depositing one currency as collateral to receive a loan in another.

If you need any tax assistance with your crypto taxes, make sure you visit ACTAN in the Hub where any of our crypto tax professionals can help you out.

Consider this:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.