"Total Value" vs "Holdings" Chart

Hello -

I would expect that the amount shown as my “Total Value” should nearly match the last value in the “Holdings” chart. In my case, holdings chart has a value that is approximately 58% more than the “Total Value”. Is this a sign that something is off with my data?

thanks,

1. Holdings on the overview page:
  2. Trading Tax Optimizer (TTO)'s total value:

Are these the 2 things that you are comparing?

Thanks for this. Clicking the link in the article reminded me to review my “Missing Fund” items. It appears that all of my deposit/Add Funds transactions are now all doubled up to Coinbase Pro.

I am guessing that something changed in the API with Coinbase Pro. Previously, adding funds would start from Coinbase and then an internal transfer to Coinbase Pro.

Now I suddenly have direct Add Fund transactions into Coinbase Pro in addition to Coinbase.

Continuing the discussion from "Total Value" vs "Holdings" Chart:

Would you be willing to send us your read-only Coinbase Pro API so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

Can you please tell me your ticket number :slight_smile: