Total value and Holdings not matching

Hi, I might be missing something but total value of my portfolio and Holding are really not the same when I guess it should match for current day. Any explanation please?

I did buy some NFT that are stored on my metamask. I don’t know if some value are somehow linked to those? Would that be the source of the discrepancy?

I’m having the same problem - total value is 1,253 but the total holdings are ~23K, what am I missing?

Check the solution in this post: Portfolio Value graph incorrect
Also, can you send me a screenshot of your missing currencies under the Review tab?
Here is an article if prefer to read over watching that video. https://accointing.com/the-hub/2021/calculated-and-actual-balance/

Also keep in mind that Accointing takes the prices from CoinMarketCap, not from the exchanges themselves. Getting the prices from the exchanges themselves would take a ton of time and energy and may be possible in the future, but not at this time.

Thank you for your reply.
Your article has a 404.
Here are my missing currencies

We updated that article, sorry about that, here is the new link: Liquidity Pool Transactions - The Hub on ACCOINTING.com

This article will also be helpful for the Binance-peg BSC-USD