Tokens being listed as low balance

Hello,

I have a couple of my tokens not being added into the total amount of my portfolio properly. Both HOGE and OVR are listed in my portfolio but as low balance amounts despite being over the $5 threshold. The 24 hr percentage change and totals are also not being counted directly. Is this something that is a known issue with a fix?

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

1. I’m not sure what you need for account details. The email I used to set it up uses my real name. Is there anything else to use?

2. I’ve attached a screenshot of the app view and browser view of the coins. Their totals are not being added into the total portfolio value.

3. I was using a metamask wallet. These are the only two coins giving me issues since around March 16.

Thanks for this. We will take a look at it and get back to you!

1 Like

Hi @MoonMan! I have spoken with the Product Team. We are aware of this issue and will be addressing it shortly.

1 Like

This issue has been fixed. Thanks for the help team! :+1:

1 Like

Hello. This issue has come up again for OVR. Is the product team able to review?

Please check BAO as well. I’m having the same issue where the coin in the overall section shows zero balance.

It’s doing it to LTX as well.

Also PIKA, same issue.

Tips and Shiba have same issue

I’m having the same issue with Polkacover (CVR) and Curate (XCUR) on the portfolio overview page on the website. They both are listed with the correct price, but with a value of $0 (which is incorrect). The coin values are also missing from the portfolio totals. Oddly enough those coin values and my portfolio totals do show up correctly in the Android app. I blanked out the coin totals but here’s a screenshot of the lines for those coins. I had to uncheck the “Hide low balance coins” box to see them.

Add akita to the list as well

Add BOR to that list as well.

everyone up vote this so it moves up the priority list.

1 Like

I also am having the issue with Suterusu (SUTER), it shows up on the app correctly but in the web interface it doesn’t calculate the total balance correctly.

I sent in a support request a couple days ago and today they replied to let me know that they’re aware of the issue and are working on a resolution. I sent them the link to this thread so they’re aware that others are having this issue.

Yeah this is definitely one of the more annoying bugs.

Hey! Thank you for your patience. We are working on it and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.