Token MonkeyBall (MBS), Falscher Kurs

Hallo, besitze den Token MonkeyBall (MBS) bei FTX. In meiner Auwertung wird dieser Token seit Tagen mit einem Kurs von unter 0,01 Euro angezeigt. Aktuell steht dieser Token aber bei 1,185 US-Dollar.

Did you buy the MonkeyBall (MBS) token before it was available on CoinMarketCap on December 21, 2021?

Hello Matt,

No, my first buy was on 11.january 2022 on ftx.

Kind regards
Gerald

Hello Matt,

I have found the cause of the error for the wrong rate of MonkeyBall (MBS) on FTX. Accointings price feed use MonsterBattle (MBS), a token listed only on Pancakeswap. This token is worthless, current price 0.000960 US dollars.

Every purchase on FTX was posted in Accointing to both MonkeyBall and Monster Hunter (see image sent along), so the entire transaction history on Accointing for the token MBS for the last almost 2 weeks is duplicate. Today I sold the entire stock of MonkeyBall.

How can I solve the double booking problem? In the quote system, the quote of Monster Ball for FTX would also need to be removed.

With kind regards
Gerald

I believe that I was able to fix the issue. Can you please check? All future transactions should be fixed, but all past ones may need to be manually updated to the correct coin.
You could also delete your wallet/exchange now that I have fixed it, but be sure to reclassify if you do it this way.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.