Toggle Tags / Names of manual assigned currencies

If you add “unknown currencies” like DOT.P or KSM.P manually, then It would be much better if it would show the manual given tag name inside the Data Set instead of the pegged currency.

This is sometimes needed if a User gets the red ? , like as follows:

So we create this “unknown” currency by ourselfs and peg it to a known one.

Adding KSM.P (KSM bond to a Parachain Project)

Worked! But sadly it still shows the pegged Coin Tag (KSM) instead of the given name above (KSM.P)

Therefor my sugestion would be to give the User the option to choose/toggle the Tagname shown in the Data Set.

Thanks a lot and hope for many votes.

I would consider making your request more general and then add your example.
Maybe retitle your request. Keep original names as an option when syncing unknown currencies.
Then give an example for BTC-pegged BTC at a 1:1 ratio and then your KSM.P example :slight_smile:
That may help you get more votes :slight_smile:

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

Here is some other details :slight_smile: Kusama & Polkadot Parachain Projects support - #3 by TheGreyCat

Good idea, but sadly I can’t edit my inital post anymore. Guess because of lack of permissions and the board mechanics etc.

Feel free to make a new one and link it here :slight_smile:

1 Like