Toggle Row Expand / Collapse Not Working - Part 2

Hello,

This follows from this post, which seems to still be a problem as of the last few days.
Toggle Row Expand / Collapse Not Working

I have a number of wallets and some of them are opening from the wallet page as with all transactions fully expanded by default. If they are collapsed manually and a change is made then ALL the transactions expand again. This is extremely irritating.

It is not all exchanges. Some are fine, others not. For example Binance and Nexo are OK but others like Binance smart chain, Metamask, Exodus, GAte.io and many others are not.

Having everything expanded as a default is extremely irritating when having to check and fix / correct issues or manually add / duplicate transactions.

How do I force all wallet to default to the collapsed view?
Please can someone help with this bug?

Thank you!!

This is a big UX issue, it hard to keep track about transactions if you show them all expanded. Please add two buttons to easily collapse/expand all rows.

1 Like

The Accointing wallets NEVER used to do this and I’ve been using Accointing for 2 years now.

It seems to be related to any transaction that has anything extra added such as transactions or fees etc. If you delete that it auto collapses as there is nothing extra to show.

It really needs to be sorted out please.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com

Any update on this bug? It’s infuriating to try and correct errors.

I will DM the dev and see where we are at :slight_smile:

OK. Thank you. Look forward to this getting sorted.

1 Like

I just got word that they are working on this issue right now.

1 Like

Wallets are still showing auto-expansion

This should be fixed by next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Matt.

Having the option to “collapse all” or “expand all” would be useful at times but not having the default as expanded.

1 Like

15 days later this is still an issue an not yet fixed. Please can a realistic ETA for a fix be provided?

It’s insanely annoying when trying to update / correct entries manually.

This has passed the review page and is ready to release in our next update :slight_smile:

Thanks. When is the next update due?

Any update on this?

This “auto line expansion” bug has been around for pushing 3 months…

The bug has been fixed, please take a look today :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.