Tezos Wallets Not Updating

My tezos wallets have not been updated for several weeks. Before they stopped working recently, I can’t recall having a syncing issue at all. Maybe something changed with the tezos blockchain update recently? Please look into this and fix it!

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du Unterstützung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.

Definitely needs fixing ASAP, this happened to me too, just as gordoman07 described.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Same here, seems like no data is available on the other side anymore, as the connection seems healthy (according to Accointing). And now shows I have zero XTZ. Definitely a bug or with luck just some API settings changed and not implemented yet.