Terra Ecosystem (LUNA, MIR, etc) Integration

Please include the Terra Ecosystem as a wallet. With the several tokens working on that adress (e.g. LUNA, MIR), frequent staking rewards and additional stable coins (e.g. KRT, UST) and airdrops and its enormous growth potential, it is getting more and more difficult to add it manually.

3 Likes

That would be very nice considering Mirror and Terra have gotten such a large boost through the Robinhood debacle.

Hey @StepDrago @muksell ! Let’s get some votes on this so we can move it along in the pipeline.

My vote is already in

1 Like

You have my Vote too. Luna will be the DEFI master :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Swissi @StepDrago @muksell! LUNA is already supported image

Same as KRT:

UST as well:

and MIR:

Is this the wallet you’d like us to offer support to; https://terra.money/Terra_White_paper.pdf?

5 Likes

Yes. The coins are already in. Would be great to have the wallet as well, as there are staking rewards, airdrops and so on

3 Likes

And just further more the whole COSMOS Ecosystem. Since Terra Binance Coin Atom and so on are on the same basis.

1 Like

Hi @Swissi! I would recommend creating a separate topic for this so people can vote on it. Remember that we work based on votes so we make sure that we service what is the most useful for the community.

please vote here!

4 Likes

I’m also voting for Station wallet integration!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello! I voted. Terra wallet integration is key. There is a lot going on in that ecosystem.

4 Likes

wow, already 12 votes. keep them coming!

1 Like

Hey how many votes do we need? Is there a ranking?

1 Like

I would love a Terra wallet and mirror protocal added for luna! mirror etc

2 Likes

please add terra.finance (Terra Station) wallet support

1 Like

Terra, Mirror an Anchor support would be awesome!

1 Like

20 votes, great. As the system is growing in the coming months (besides ANC and MIR already another 8 coins to be airdropped!), staking, stable coin earnings etc. an integration would be so so great. Keep on voting!

1 Like

I even removed my vote from crypto.com API integration to bring it here to the Terra ecosystem. This would be a phantastic addition to Accointing. It is pretty complex to track everything that is going on with Terra with the on-board tools of Accointing. An integration would make our lives much easier.

2 Likes