Tax Report loading forever

Hi there,

my Tax report screen keeps loading forever.

Console says: Uncaught (in promise) Error: Cannot read property ‘11’ of undefined.

Tested on FF Developer Edition and Safari, in normal and private tab.

I need the reports since a few days ago. I hoped the platform just needed to recalculate and recache my taxes as I changed from UK and GBP to Spain and EUR but that was some days ago and still I get the error.

Could I get some help here? I really need the reports.

Kind regards,
Juan.

I had the same issue, after some time I refreshed the page and it orks fine. Can you please try again today?

Thanks for the response. I tried and the error is still there. Any other suggestion?

Try logging into a different browser while we figure out this bug from our end. It is working for me and most users, but there have been a few reports of an infinite loading screen.

I already tried in another 2 devices and with Safari, Chrome and Firefox.

I think the problem is server side. Are you aware that my original reports were done in GBP and for UK and then I moved to Spain and EUR? Just in case if this is related somehow with caches and timezones.

I really would need this before the end of the year as I need to present my taxes in 2 countries.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com

Hello. I’m having the same issue, I have not been able to download my tax report for a few days either. It stays “Hey there! We are calculating your taxable gains…” forever. I left it several hours running and It never ends.

Hey Matt, I’m web and software developer since ever. Most of it in PHP and Javascript stack but I can handle other languages and stacks. I would be glad to get involved and solve that issue.

If you know anyone looking for a job, they can learn more about our open positions here: Blockchain and Crypto Industry Jobs at Accointing.

Accointing has noticed this issue appear when a user is using a VPN that sets their location in an unsupported country, would that play a case here?

No, it is not my case. I don’t use at the moment any VPN and I’m in Spain.

I just saw a bit more of debug was added to the console.

I attach the screenshot just in case it helps.

I have a kind of coin in my wallet (LIF) that is missing a property an therefore it causes problems in exchanges here you have the full information about this: Lif Token Upgrade. Here’s a piece of advice. Let’s say… | by Spencer | Sep, 2021 | Winding Tree maybe could be related?

Regards

The issue has been fixed, the issue what that any country outside of the fully supported ones like US/DE/CH etc would receive this infinite loading error that you received.
Please try again and let me know if it worked for you :slight_smile:

Hi Matt, now it works well. Thanks for keeping me informed and the support. I suppose I will not apply to the job then as you are covered :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, you can definitely still apply if you wish, it would make things faster if we had you on board :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.