Sushiswap LP on MATIC Network

Hi - my MATIC network transactions are categorizing my Sushiswap LP as Smooth Love Potion (SLP). Is it possible to fix this?

Thank you!

Let me look into this for you :slight_smile:

I know this is not a solution, but please consider the following article :slight_smile:
Liquidity Pools: below is a link to a blog post about the topic, staking pools would be handled the same way as liquidity pools.

Can you please check now?

Check again, please :slight_smile: I believe I fixed the issue :slight_smile:

It’s still showing at Smooth Love Potion unfortunately. Sorry I haven’t had a chance to try your other suggestion - I’ll take a look at the article you sent. Thank you for your help!

-Ed

Sorry, I did not expect you to reply so quickly. You may have to wait until 11:00 P.M. GMT. (7 A.M. ET), which is where our system applies all updates.

The old transactions may need to be manually changed, but the new transactions should show up as Smooth Love Potion :slight_smile:

Please let me know if it works. I was just trained on how to fix issues like these so it is possible that I messed something up :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Matt, It’s the other way around. They are being Misclassified as smooth love potion. SLP is the pool token for sushiswap

So you guys want SLP to be Sushi LP, NOT Smooth Love Potion.
If that is the case, we may be forced to wait until our custom tokens are enabled.

Please read this and ignore the transactions from your Liquidity pool tokens.
Liquidity Pools: below is a link to a blog post about the topic, staking pools would be handled the same way as liquidity pools. Liquidity Pool Transactions - The Hub on ACCOINTING.com