Support for Australian Taxes

Would love to see support for Australian Taxes :slight_smile:

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!

I hope also to see support for Australian Taxes. :slight_smile:
I think I put a vote?

Hey @vejetable and @pure! We are looking into supporting the Australian tax report as our key priority for the next 2 months. However, we would like to ask for your support with two things:

1. we need to validate keys output in ACCOINTING.com vs. actual results in COINSPOT Exchange
  2. we need to validate keys output in ACCOINTING.com vs. actual results in BTC MARKETS Exchange

If you guys could help us out, that would be great. In exchange for your help, we can offer a free PRO account so you can start A/B testing it. Let us know if you can help at support@accointing.com or DM directly here.

2 Likes

Australian Tax Report is live!

aussie

Remember to use your Referral Program to get a 10% commission and give a 10% discount to all your family and friends.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.