Streamer Mode (Hide Balances) for Desktop

I want to make a YouTube video over Accointing, but I can’t hide my portfolio balances on the desktop client as of now. The option exists on the Mobile Version, but I would really want one on the desktop one. Great app. Thank you!

I personally post on YouTube. What you could do is finish your video, and then either Blur it with a video editor OR upload it as unlisted and use YouTube Studio to blur it.

I do not think you can Livestream this at the moment without revealing all your coins.
I personally am transparent with my viewers and let them see everything by my wallet address and physical address :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

I do a lot of live streams and I don’t want to share balances because that increases the risk of being a target. Especially when they know how much of each coin is in a wallet. Its too dangerous.

I believe the app has this feature, it would be cool to see this feature for the browser as well.
Voted!