Stellar swap XLM to yXLM not showing in total XLM

Hello, I converted (swapped) XLM into yXLM within the same Stellar wallet. I assigned the unknown yXLM as being XLM (which it is as I can convert back to XLM 1:1).
However, the yXLM total is not being added to the wallet’s total XLM amount. I assume this will be an issue for taxes as the swap isn’t showing up correctly.

We are working on a new system for wrapping currencies.
Can you please refresh your wallet and then send me screenshots?

So maybe its a problem with getting the actual amount of yXLM. When I remove the assignment of yXLM to XLM I actually see 0.0 yXLM and it should be over 1616.

Not sure what this means, and when I click on the error it just gives another error.

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Screenshot of the error you received
  2. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  3. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error
  4. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

We are hiring! Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.