Staking Rewards: Allow Classifying Multiple Entries at a Time

Currently Accointing automatically classifies all staking rewards from Binance as “income” and we have to manually change that to “staking”. I have to do that one at a time and with many staked coins and a daily rewards pay out I got several hundreds to do and every day it’s growing.
On the Full Data Set page I can mark several entries with checkmarks but only one entry will be changed, nevertheless. Please allow to classify multiple entries, as one at a time is incredibly tedious and takes an unreasonable amount of time.
Thank you!

I will put in a request to automatically classify the Binance as Staked. :slight_smile:
In the meantime can you please elaborate on your multiple classifying entries at the same time? How would you like it to look?

Here is the breakdown of classifications: Crypto Tax Classifications : Accointing AG
Here is how you are taxed per classification: You searched for classifications - Accointing Blog - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & tax Software

1 Like

Awesome that would be even better. Would that work retroactively for past entries as well?

I understand at the moment I have to change each single entry (daily staking reward for each coin) from income to staking. For me that’s more than 15 entries I have to manually change every day. A very repetitive task. It would be great if it was possible to change several entries form income to staking at the same time that would save me a lot of clicks.

I am unsure. Most likely not, unless you deleted and resynced your exchange wallet, but that is most likely not worth it.

It would be great if it was possible to change several entries form income to staking at the same time

You are saying that you wish we warned you instead of blocking you?

I see my photo talks about a different issue.
In the full data set, try this please:
Is this what you wanted?

1 Like

Awesome, thanks Matt! That’s it. I’ve been changing it one by one like an ape :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Am I good to close the post? :slight_smile:

Yep, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.