Solana wallet support

Please use this website for SOL for now - https://stake.tax/

1 Like

1 Like

It will be really nice when you guys eventually release your own native working solution for Solana.

Stake.Tax is greatly lacking in what it exports to the Accointing formatted CSV file. I have a lot liquid staking tokens like MSOL and SOCN. Their transactions show up in the initial Stake.Tax dashboard but are never exported to the Accointing formatted CSV file (Only my SOL token transactions are exported). This, among other transactions that are not exported, mean that a lot of my activity on Solana is still not properly reported on Accointing yet.

1 Like

Yes, we plan to :smiley: But it will take some time.

stake.tax is not a solution.

• Import of even small files takes forever
  • Token have wrong balance or completely missing, and not just small token even Solana. This is on wallets that have no magic applied to, like staking. Actually the staketax website show correct balance so either their CSV download is broken or whatever accointing does with the csv is wrong, my best guess here is that the csv import job is only partly completed.
1 Like

Correct @ERC20 this is not our solution, this is our temporary solution, which is why I have not closed the post yet :slight_smile:
We plan to do our own implementation at a later time :slight_smile:

Will “A Later Time” be before or after the taxable year ends?

1 Like

At this time, Accointing does not want to give a time.
We did hirer new people last month to make things go by faster and smoother.

2 Likes

At this time, please use State.tax - You searched for stake.tax - The Hub on ACCOINTING.com

2 Likes

October update:

I would also be interested in seeing this implemented soon. Currently, missing solana support is the only feature holding me back from going premium indefinetly (stake.tax workaround is ok, but maintaining different solana accounts is tedious)

2 Likes

I also would like to have my phantom wallet integrated, or just my solana addresses individually. I have added my vote to this.

1 Like

+1

Would also be happy to have solflare (or any solana wallet address) automatically integrated in accointing! Thanks for your work!

2 Likes

Yeah, please let us import SOL via public adress! Sadly the csv from stake.tax isn’t accurate in my case… Thanks for your effort! :heart:

1 Like

To take a closer look at this, can someone please DM your public SOL address?

When you ask for address, you mean one that is broken for stake.tax?
I can do so, if you confirm.

yes :slight_smile: That would help us implement it.

1 Like

Hi Matt, anything new on native Solana integration?
stake.tax works but fails in some scenarios e.g. if you have invested in liquid pools (ORCA). It seems stake.tax cannot deal with it. And it only supports up to 5000 tx right now.

BTW: Ledger is supporting Solana now out of the box in Ledger Live but you can’t integrate with the Solana chain in Accointing…

At this time we only offer manually inputted data or support Stake.tax.