Software cannot properly classify tranfers from Ledger ETH account(BUSD) to Binance

Hi,

I have problem with a few transfers from Ledger Etheruem account to Binance. I had BUSD on Ledger Ethereum account and transferred it to my Binance account. For some reason your software is not classifying it as internal transfer. I imported my whole ledger account to your software and Binance transfers by API. I have compared your software and Koinly for the same transfers and on Koinly no problem at all classified as internal transfers and your software is saying unknown receiver. I manually revised those transacions and added extra details but that is not solving the problem. In that case I will be charged for that because it is not classified as internal transfer. It is around 10K so I will have to pay tax for that because the source of that money is not recognised. I have subscription on your website and and was going to use it for annual tax report but I cannot because I have issues with those transfers.

Can you help me witht hat please?

Thanks

Pawel

Please read this and let me know if that helps :slight_smile:

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not helping me. The amount is the same on Binance and Ladger, one minute of difference between send and receive transfer, transaction hash the same. When I want to classify it as an internal transfer it takes me to IDENTIFY INTERTVALS and that transaction is not there.

What you could do is go to your full data set and add a new Internal transaction manually, and then classify the deposit and withdrawal as ignored. Just be sure to also add the fees in the fee section, not just the amount transferred

Hi, sorry to say that but I am really dissapointed with your software. I red good review about it but comparing it to koinly it takes much more time to go throught everything. I paid 199 pounds and I have to play with many transactions manually because your software even thogh it has got all the details is not recognising transactions. Hundreds od transactions and I have to classify them manually which I don’t like because other softwares do that for me. Have you got any refund policy because I am dissapointed?

Thanks

Pawel

I am so sorry to hear that!
To learn about refunds, please email us at support@accointing.com .

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.