Sever Error at Kraken Sync generating massive Missing Funds

Hi Support-Team!

I´ll stress this issue here once again, as it turns out to fully undermine tax reporting which definitely lead to huge problems with the authorities in Austria.

2 days ago I synced Kraken → this lead to tons of Missing Fund errors at several EUR-order transactions. Just as posted by other users here in the forum, I also think the key problem is that several transactions of spending EURs (mostly orders I think) are duplicated. This leads to a massiv loss of EUR funding. And this of course triggers a huge difference between real Kraken funds and those registered in Accointing.

Please help us with this error as it is almost impossible to fix it manually.

Thanks!

I have reported the devs to the Kraken issue.

1 Like

A fix is being deployed right now, it should prevent new duplicates.

1 Like

Thanks! I tried to update. Still not working. Is the deployment already live?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 11 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du Unterstützung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.

1 Like