Sending shiba Inu tokens from my tron wallet to my Coinbase wallet … I’m receiving an error message, incorrect wallet address format

I’m trying to send shiba Inu tokens from my tron wallet to my Coinbase wallet … I’m receiving an error message, incorrect wallet address format .

Brother,

TRON AND ETHERIUM ARE TWO DIFFERENT SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMS.

COINBASE IS AN ETHRIUM WALLET NOT A TRON WALLET. Hence the error of incorrect wallet address.

ANALOGY:

Its like trying to Drive a bike in Water.

If Ethereum is water and Tron is a Road. If you buy SHIBA on a roadside shop you only move it on the road. You have to “Wrap” it inorder to move in the water. and i don’t know if shiba even has a wrapper.

I hope you didn’t loose any money. Be careful when moving through cross-platform. there is tons of 3 to 5min Vedios is Youtube to help yourself.

Cheers!!

:slight_smile:

How do I send my tron ty address tokens from my TronLink wallet to my Coinbase erc address … I understand what you’re saying but Binance is closed to us customers and i can’t find an exchange to make the transfer .

Thank you for your help …Steven

Please be aware of what @Titan93 is telling you.

However, the ability to track Tron wallets by their address on Accointing should be fixed next Monday :slight_smile:

Understand.

I am not an expert hope someone can help further.

The only way I could think of is you convert the SHIB or any other Tron tokens to USDC(Tron chain) in an decentralized Tron exchange.

Once you do that you can create a Wallet at Circle.

At circle I think you convert Your Tron USDC to other platform USDC.

I don’t know a direct way to send Tron chain to ERC chain without moving to stable coins inbetween.

Hope this helps.

1 Like