Selecting INR as currency in Setting, doesn't fetch the value

Selecting INR as Display Currency and Tax currency shoes ‘NaN’ and shows ‘Failed to fetch User balance’
Even Transaction in Exchange doesn’t show up.

Any other way to calculate Taxes and Portfolio?

Can you please send me a screenshot of the error, because it seems to be working for me -

Hi Matt.

The problem was resolved.
Apologies for late response.

I do have another issue.

After doing manual import of the data. there is a difference in what i had input and whats showing up in report. as in, (attached is a screenshot of the issue).

As INR is a fiat currency, it shows me there is difference in what i have input and what the cost it is showing me.
for ex. in the above screenshot.
I have deposit of 50k INR, and later when i made a purchase, it’s giving me a value of 57.8k. INR.

May i know what changes i should be doing. or is there anything could be done for Fiat currency.

Please provide me with a solution as i can calculate cost accurately.

Hello @NNK the Cost Basis of 57.8k INR is the rate at which you purchased per Bitcoin.

Would you be willing to export and send us your full data set so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile: