Same Line Swaps

Currently swap transactions are listed under multiple lines which makes it confusing to follow the chain of events for each coin. It would be much simpler if swap transactions looked more like internal transactions in the sense that they are listed on the same line. To match up the swaps you can even use the same process as with internal transfers to link the transactions.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!

This is also a big issue for me. Even if two lines that are listed as a deposit and withdrawal (but are just a single swap on a DEX) have the same transaction ID, I can’t link them together into one transaction. I can mark them both as swap, but they’re not correlated with each other which I assume has an effect on my taxes as Accointing isn’t listing them as one transaction. How can I link them into one transaction? This is a basic need. I would upvote this but for some reason only have four votes to give, and I’ve used them already on the various other issues I’m having with this platform.

1 Like