PYR Token showing in Eth Metasmask, but it doesn't show any balance when I go to convert it

PYR

Vulcan Forged PYR

$4,901.15

This shows in my wallet for the ETH metamask but when I add the contract ID for Pyr:
0x430EF9263E76DAE63c84292C3409D61c598E9682

It shows a zero balance in my wallet or uniswap. I’m wondering if it mixed up this token with another that I have that value in USD of and if so I want to know the real token name/ID

In the top right of your Accointing account, click to go to the review section, then make sure that in Step 1, you have synced the value of your PYR.

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du Unterstützung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.

Thanks for the reply. It was not listed in Step 1: Unknown currencies

1 Like

We will help you out in the ticketing system, thank you for being a valued customer :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.