Profit graph broken

Can this be fixed?

Hey @famaia, does it still look like this for you? Can you see if it looks like that on the app, if you have it downloaded? Can you help us understand what may have caused this so we might be able to recreate it?

I have a similar graphing bug, where the points on the line are being plotted out of order. It looks different for every time frame (7d/1m/3m/1y/YTD/Total). It is something to do with the way the data is plotted on the web app, as it doesn’t occur for me on the mobile app.
Here is an example: (I’m only allowed to upload one image)

Hey @lgdonkers Not an issue on the app, interesting? Can you help us understand what may have caused this so we might be able to recreate it? I will contact the people in charge
of the graph.

It only happens intermittently, so I have no idea what might have caused it. When I logged in right now the graphs were plotted properly and I can’t recreate it. I’ll post again if it reoccurs

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

Similar post: So many isuess in Webbrowser and iOS App / Sehr viel Fehler im Webbrwoser und in der iOS App - #9 by Matt