Problem with coinbase import

I have imported my coinbase wallet and one position suddenly simply does not show up in Accointing anymore. It was there before though. I have a small link position that I still hold in my coinbase wallet. The transaction shows up in the “transaction history” on Accointing but the balance says still 0 and that the funds are missing on coinbase (screenshot). I have updated every wallet several times and even reimported the coinbase wallet. Still nothing. Any ideas how to fix this. Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-08 um 21.01.48

Some of you have had problems with your Coinbase account. Coinbase changed its APIs a week ago without any communication. Coinbase does not return BTC and ETH accounts if all accounts are queried. We have now corrected this to include them again. Let me know if you have anymore questions :slight_smile:

Link should work after you refresh your Coinbase exchange :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the problem is unchanged. It still says that my Link position on the exchange is 0. Even if I try to import a manual transactions it does not recognise LINK. The only workaround that seems to work so far is if I ignore my LINK position in the official Coinbase wallet and create a new wallet where I import LINK manually. Would be great to get a real solution to this though.

We found more issues with the Coinbase Live connection and are working on it now.

1 Like

Hello Matt, any news to this big problem?

1 Like

The team is working on it. It seems that instead of just asking Coinbase’s API for the data, like they used to. Coinbase changed it so that we have to ask for each coin individually. Accointing was not given a warning, but we are on it.