Portfolio Not Displaying All Coins (CETH & CUSDC) From Wallets and Exchanges

Hello - I noticed that the total balance displayed on the Portfolio page did not match the total of my assets as listed in the Wallets and Exchanges page. Looking closer, I found that two tokens CETH and CUSDC are not included in the Portfolio. I have tried to log-out and log back in, but that didn’t fix the issue. Any suggestions, or can you fix this please?

image this is already available. We have added CETH. Should be available today at 11:00 p.m. GMT

1 Like

Thank you, I see both of those tokens displayed in the Wallet section, but not on the Portfolio side, which is aggregated by the data from the Wallets/Exchange side. Do I need to manually add those two tokens to the Portfolio side? If so, how do I do that?

Could you please send me a screenshot of where the tokens are currently not displaying? If you have those tokens added via API or CSV, you shouldn’t need to add them manually. We might just need to wait.

1 Like

I figured it out. I unchecked the “Hide Low Balance Coins” box and they show up. It’s strange as the CETH has over $3,000 in it and I would think it would be displayed even if this is checked.

1 Like