Portfolio Gains/Losses doesn't make sense

I noticed when I logged-in today that I have more gains than what have been expecting since I’m trying to lower it down.
For example, In 1 asset it says I have $399.81 (realized) gains but I haven’t sold more than $363 asset.

Yeah it’s completely broken… According to accointing there was a time I had 180k gains :smiley: but I have nothing of the sort… and finding what is broken is next to impossible when using multiple exhanges. Import from Kucoin and Binance is not even working properly.

Looks like there’s really no good solution right now. I tested/tried multiple systems and nothing is “easy” or working the way I would expect them to. And some of them are copies/fork of the other. Some of them have better API integration and some don’t. Though Accointing is the fastest that I have tried so far.

1 Like

Check the solution in this post, does that explain what is happening?: Portfolio Value graph incorrect
Also, can you send me a screenshot of your missing currencies under the Review tab?
Here is an article if prefer to read over watching that video. Calculated and Actual Balance on the Accointing.com Platform

Also keep in mind that Accointing takes the prices from CoinMarketCap, not from the exchanges themselves. Getting the prices from the exchanges themselves would take a ton of time and energy and may be possible in the future, but not at this time.

It actually fixes itself after a day. Will send screenshot when it happens again.

1 Like

Thank you! I will set this post to close in one week. If the issue happens again before then, feel free to post here and I will reopen it. If the topic closes and it afters after 1 week, feel free to create a new post :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.