Please import HUOBI API

Hey Accounting Team,

it would be great if you could implement an API for the Huobi Global Exchange.
Beside that, maybe a short explanation on how the receive a XSL file including all transaction on Huobi would be very useful for me. Unfortunately, I did not figure out yet how to get that.

Thanks alot in advance!
Philipp

Hello @chlippa! Currently we have someone that will be solely focused on integrations. We should have some updates soon about the Huobi integration. Regarding xsl file, if you share the accointing.com template to their support and request them for a file that has those columns, you should be able to upload it to ACCOINTING.com quite easily.

1 Like

Hi Cryptosam, thanks for your quick response!
Unfortunalety, the link you provide leads me the basic accounting homepage. Which template have you been talking about?

Sorry about that. Here you can find our template: Accointing - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & Tax Software

Thanks alot! I hope it will work

1 Like

Are there any Updates on the API Integration progress? It’s already 2 months since your post.
Would be much better than uploading a Template.

Thanks.

Hi frankgordon,
unfortunately, I did not get any news but I am regularly checking whether an Huobi API got implemented.
btw, can you help me figure out where and how to receive the .csv file for all transactions made in huobi? I can only get the information about the last three months; unfortunately, all my transactions are older than a year.

You would be a huge help for me!
thannks alot in advance and have a nice day!

As of now, I belive our guy in charge of integrating API is working on gate.io and CAKE, as they got more votes.

1 Like