Please enable Polkadot.js.org wallets (KSM & DOT)

Wallet addresses from, Polkadot.js.org cannot be added; Polkadot adresses do not work with existing Pokadot wallet integration in Accointing; no Kusama wallet so far, please integrate that as well. Thank you!

I agree, I really need this one as well!

Is this what you wanted? :slight_smile:
I do not see a Kusama one, maybe make a new feature request for this?

It shows up under wallets, but itdoesn’t really work for me, so far. I don’t know if it’s properly seeing the Polkadot.js wallet in Chrome like it should. Works very similar to MetaMask.

1 Like

No, this is something different. Polkadot.org.js is a separate thing and the main Hub for all actions on the DOT and KSM network

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification :slight_smile:

Hey guys, tanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

Still cannot point Accointing to the polkadot.js.org account and sync to it. Fails every time. This is important as more and more DOT and KSM will be staked there to participate in the slot auctions. I cannot connect to this, which breaks my chain of transactions. Is there a way to manually setup a wallet in Accointing for polkadot.js.org, and maybe import a CSV?

You need to start a topic in the feature request for the support of polkadot.js.org. If you’d like to manually add the transactions, you can do it via our template: https://youtu.be/7E4PnAGZLSY

1 Like

Why am I out of votes? I’ve only upvoted 2 other posts, but would upvote this one too. Please add integration for Polkadot and Kusama addresses so things can be automatically imported.

1 Like

HOW DO VOTES WORK

• The number of active votes is configurable and defaults to 10.
  • If the topic is closed or archived, the votes are released to the users and can be applied to other topics but the vote count on the topic remains.
  • If a topic is re-opened or unarchived, the votes are reclaimed and applied back to the users active vote count.
  • If a topic reclaims the votes of a user and they go over their limit, they simply need to wait until topics are closed or archived to allow them to vote again.

HOW DO I GET MORE VOTES:

Getting more votes is based on your Trust Level. The higher the trust the more votes you have:

TL0 (Trust Level-New): 2 votes
TL1 (Trust Level-Basic): 4 votes
TL2 (Trust Level-Member): 6 votes
TL3 (Trust Level Regular): 8 votes
TL4 (Trust Level Leader): 10 votes

WHY DO WE LIMITE VOTES:
In order to keep the community engaged, we leverage on this mechanism to gratify those users who are actively collaborating with ACCOINTING.com. Read more about it here:

Here is how we compensate users: ACCOINTING.com Community Badges