Please add the DAFI Token

Hey there! Please add the DAFI Token :slight_smile:

Hi @Klauwz. Not available in CMC. Hence, we can’t add it

Now its on CMC. Could you also please add oddz and konomi

Hi @Klauwz ! they all have been added. they should be available today at 11 pm GMT

1 Like

Hi @Rod !
I can see the coin now but it doesn’t show my average purchase price and therefore no profit/loss values. Can i add the purchase price manually?

Kind regards

Klaus

Sometimes that takes a while for the average price to become available for me, can you check now and see if it shows the average price?

nope :frowning:

Hi @Klauwz! Would you mind refreshing? How did you add the tokens? It seems to be working just fine for me:

Hi ,

i deleted my metamask data and reimported it and still no loss/profit value.

Hi @Klauwz. Let us take a look at it. Maybe it’s an issue with Metamask. If you have to urgently create a tax file or anything like that, you can try adding the transaction manually.

Hi @Rod i got the same issue now with the $SHFT Token. I bought both of them quite early after the uniswap listing. Maybe Accointing does have issues finding the price from the time i have bought?

Hi @Klauwz! I’m sorry to hear that. Let us take a look and let me get back to you.

Hi @Klauwz! Could you please send us your full history file so we can review it to support@accointing.com? To get that file, just go to your Full Data Set and click on “Export full history”.

Please state the following:

1. What is the problem that you’re currently having
  2. When did it start happening (explain how the issue came about please)