Please add the Cardano Wallet Deadalus

The Deadalus wallet version 4.0.3 (Release Daedalus 4.0.3 update · input-output-hk/daedalus · GitHub) update brings a new feature with it. It´s the ability to show a “wallet puplic key” in the settings of the wallet.
I tried to use this puplic key to connect my Deadalus Wallet with Accointing by using the “Cardano Wallet” Integration of your website (as its the same chain). Unluckily it shows there are zero coins and zero transactions on the wallet.

Therefore I kindly request that you may add either full support for the Deadalus wallet, or at least support for this certain address/key type which is given by the deadalus wallet since version 4.0.3

Thank you very much!

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!

Voted! I totally agree with this post, Yoroi and Daedalus should be supported, as ADA will gain in traction.
Keep up the good work! I wonder how many users bother to come here, though.