Please add $RVN

Please add support for Ravencoin $RVN so I can monitor mining wallet addresses vs. manually importing transactions.

Can you please add support for Ravencoin? It is currently the #2 most profitable GPU mining coin.

3 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

When Ethereum/ETH stops proof of work at the end of 2021 there will be a flood of people looking for automated RVN accounting as it will be the primary GPU proof of work coin… so, if Accointing.com doesn’t get its act together soon and add automated imports of RVN, then another system will get all those clients… and that doesn’t sound like good business idea, user voting or not!

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

are we there yet?

1 Like

Yeah the manual import is a PAIN
Let’s go to the Reddit forum and see how many others utilize Accointing and try to drum up some more support

The sort by votes doesn’t seem to work really sorting by votes at least on mobile - but scrolling through them back a log ways I see nothing else near 76 votes

Update - figured out I was looking at the reply column - I guess at least we are #2

I have a feeling we are in the same category as RONIN as NFT support would need to be implemented ?

1 Like

Yeah you might not have read my whole message…

I’m assuming RVN would be in the same position as request #1 RONIN due to RVN supporting NFT’s ?

Thanks
B

Sorry, I just posted that generic message as a monthly update.
To answer your question:
For the NFTs, correct. We are creating that. for the API auto-tracking of RVN, that would need to be done seperatly.

1 Like

Anyway it would be really cool if you could add RVN. It is hot and everyone is talking about it.

Yeah I’m not really sure I understand the fact it supports NFT’s as being a roadblock anyway. ETH and others are supported. Just support the root asset of RVN, and release support for NFT’s and tokens later ?

We plan to post it as one big package, please stand by :smiley:

In the meantime, would someone be willing to submit some read-only API keys so that we can look into the specifics of RVN?