Please add Pancakeswap and Pancakebunny

I’m new to the community board. I just started diving deeper into crypto with Pancakeswap (for exchanging) and Pancakebunny (for staking). Would it be possible to add Pancakebunny to monitor our staking rewards and Pancakeswap to the exchanges? I saw the article about tracking your staking by manually adding a second wallet and manually adding internal transfers and interest and all of that, but if we could automate the process, that would be excellent.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

We do have plans to add a defi tracking system, but as of now, we can only track the wallet transactions.

To track your Pancake Swaps, you need to copy and paste your Binance Smart Chain (BSC) address into Accointing. That would also keep track of your Pancake bunny, but like you said about the article, we cannot automatically track defi staking.