Please add KNC and QTUM

Hello dear Accointing Team,

The Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) Coin and the QTUM Coin are missing in the wallet sections.

KNC cannot even be linked to a price, so not even a manual addition of the coin´s transactions can help.

Thanks in advance,

D.G.

Kyber Network Crystal v2 added.

Kyber Network already aviable:

QTUM Already aviable:

Hey Matt,

Thanks for adding KNC V2! :slight_smile:

Please find the pictures respective to the numbered statements below (I can only send one picture per email):

1. However, it seems that Accointing is still unable to identify the ERC20 Token when importing my ETH Address:
    Here, my KNC V2 Balance (see the “?” logo next to the 19.52… Balance) is not being identified.

2.Regarding QTUM, I know the wallet is already available, the problem, however, is that I can only manually add the transactions and I am not able import the transactions using the Pub. Address.

1. Also, it is not available as a subwallet when looking for it inside the ledger wallet option.

2. This same thing happens with Bitcoin Gold (BTG).

Thanks again for your help!

Kind regards,

David

No Problem :slight_smile:

1. However, it seems that Accointing is still unable to identify the ERC20 Token when importing my ETH Address:
    Here, my KNC V2 Balance (see the “?” logo next to the 19.52… Balance) is not being identified.

Have you synced the coin in the Review Tab?

2.Regarding QTUM, I know the wallet is already available, the problem, however, is that I can only manually add the transactions and I am not able import the transactions using the Pub. Address.

You would need to create a feature request and get enough votes to support this.

1. Also, it is not available as a subwallet when looking for it inside the ledger wallet option.
  1. This same thing happens with Bitcoin Gold (BTG).

This is a bug, I will submit it to be fixed, thank you!

Hey Matt,

Thanks again for your support on all this!

Regarding KNC V2, I’ve already synced it, but still the market value in Euros for the coin is still unavailable:

image.png
For now, I’ve added the value of the coin manually as a separate wallet. That seems to work as a workaround for now.

Thanks again for your help.

kind regards,

DG

Can you send me a screenshot of the transaction history of your KNC v2? What wallet/Exchange are you using that holds it?

Hey @Drusher I just heard back from support, you need to put in a feature request to track the wallet of QTUM and BTG automatically, then it will also be supported for the Ledger.
Can you go ahead and make those 2 requests to start racking up votes?

1 Like

Am I good to close this post?

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.