Please Add ETH 2x Flexible Leverage Index

Hi guys!
ETH 2x Flexible Leverage Index is an ETH based token

“The Ethereum Flexible Leverage Index lets you leverage a collateralized debt position in a safe and efficient way, by abstracting its management into a simple index. It enabled market participants to take on leverage while minimizing the transaction costs and risks associated with maintaining collateralized debt.”

Hi! Unfortunately, your token is not available on CoinMarketCap. Please let us know when it has been added and we can gladly add it to our database.

1 Like

Since the Accointing team seems to be all about interoperability and gathering data from multiple sources, maybe they should start considering using Coingecko as well ?

Your token is not available in CoinMarketCap. The reason we went for CoinMarketCap it’s because it provides more historical data per token. We understand the frustration. However, we need accurate data to provide accurate reports. Thanks for your understanding.

P.S. Coingecko is something that is definitely in the pipeline. We just need to have enough resources for the consolidation.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, I was just trying to find a alternative solution. I know that project management priorities can be determined by the features having the higher impact for the lesser cost, and it seems that Coingecko’s API is free.

I hope for the poor dev who will have to integrate it that the documentation is clear enough :smiley: (and that the existing code can be refactored to abstract the token research in an interface. And unit tested).

So to QA, Community Management and devs : Keep up the good work!

I’m going back to my own merge requests, cheers!

1 Like

LO AND BEHOLD! Here it is :smile:

Hi, out of curiosity, how long does it generally take between the availability in CoinMarketCap and the one in Accointing apps ?

Vote here :slight_smile: Use CoinGecko API For Missing Currencies

Hey! Your token request has been successfully added to the ACCOINTING.com database.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.